Friday 11 March 2011

Your Scene Sucks~


"Wouldn't it be more of an act of rebellion if you didn't spend so much time buying blue hair dye and going out to get punky clothes? it seems so petty. stop me if I'm being offensive. you wanna be an individual, right? you look like you're wearing a uniform. you look like a punk. that's not rebellion. that's fashion."

- slc punk

Researching into stereotypes, I remember a sight I came across last year. Illustrator/Designer Rob Dobi has simply taken today's stereotypes and poked fun at them. Here are some of my favourites.

It's like he knows LCA ~



(No word of a lie, I went to college with a girl exactly like this.)




My stereotypes will be a little broader than just Hipsters, but this is the route I'm wanting to take with this brief. My original concept was Teenage Stereotypes but I'm thinking of expanding it too all kind of stereotypes for the books.

1 comment:

  1. not gonna lie, I'm quite similar to the #1 Pete Wentz fan.

    ReplyDelete