Monday 28 March 2011

Brief 8: Mid Way Point


I've come to realise over the course of the day (and whilst working on one of the more illustrative pieces) that I can't screen print all of the posters. It's going to eat too much into the time allotted for this brief.

So my solution is to screen print 5 of the posters which will include all four houses and the marauders quote. One colour plus stock to give it that tactile feel. They'll work as a set with their limited colour and similar feel.

The more illustrative pieces have a differnt feel to them. They tap into the whimsical side of the series and though they're still going to be limited colour I would prefer to make them digitally printed. (I am looking to print on the same stock as the other five so they still tie together yet can be seen as a different set.)

We'll see how this goes. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment