Wednesday 23 March 2011

Potter Quotes

Here are the quotes I want to illustrate/screen print from Harry Potter (Various Books) I have the song from the 4 houses, the Marauders motto and then a selection of some of my favoirote quotes from the books that I think I can Illustrate. (only 3 are serious, and there's 11 so one of them will have to be eliminated)

I want to be able to screen print these using only two colours plus stock. Currently, everything to do with Harry Potter and the franchise is either really poorly designed or glossy. (i.e movie posters with it's over bearing CGI). Everything is branded with HP (with copy-write and TM in the corner ect) There's nothing tactile that looks as if it could work on its own or away from the movies. That's what I want to achieve. Something for the fans who want more than a grubby looking Daniel Radcliffe on their wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment