Sunday 27 March 2011

Technically, It's a ferret~

"Don't talk to me."
"Why not?"
"Because I want to fix that in my memory for ever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."

This was one of the quotes I was going to drop because I started to draw a terrible excuse for a ferret and it was not getting any better. Then I took a step back, remembered back to when I had ferrets as pets and always thought they looked like elongated cats. So that's pretty much what I drew for Draco the ferret.

Started with the shapes of the ferret. Which are triangles and ovals.

Rough outline. Ferrets tails are not that big, I just felt incredibly sorry for his inadequacy (and the fact that he's being bounced around like a rubber ball)

One bouncing Malfoy ferret.


Spider whiskers~

Little things are always going to change during the inking process. He looked a little strange with a great black void in his mouth so I opted for a smaller (and hopefully startled into silence) look.

No comments:

Post a Comment