Saturday 19 March 2011

Stuuf : Book One

So my new Skottie Young book arrived and it's amazing. Full of little illustrations (som never posted online) and he even signed it for me.

Hopefully, boyfriend won't try and pour himself Kool Aid and Cream Soda near the book shelf and repeat what happened to my original Skottie Young book. Hmmm Cherry scented.

Wasn't actually expecting him to sign it~

I like his range of 'style', if you can call it that. He can illustrate tiny little comical doodles and then something as expressive/serious as above.





It's a shame you can't actually see the details on this, but it's a kind of technique I've been applying to my own illustrations and images. The background is similar to that of my backgrounds on my New Scientist image.


How precise of you Skottie~

No comments:

Post a Comment