Wednesday 16 March 2011

Stereotype 1: Punk

Using the work I already produced (Before changing the brief to fit a subject I could research) I came up with my first Stereotypical Stereotype; The punk.

Rough sketches, how to go about posing him, what he would wear ect.


Draft sketch before I digitally ink and colour him. I think I want to keep the colour pallet limited (perhaps only using tones of a colour and assigning each stereotype one.)


Inking in black instead of my usual dark brown. This'll make it easier when I come to overlay the same colour.


Finished inks~ (and I'll fix that wonky right leg)


Started on the flats. (And fixed the leg which you can't see here.)


Flats done with. Just shade, red overlay and some textures. I'm going to play around with this but I have over arching idea for the over look of the characters/books.

Edit: Must I always draw hands in pockets? Can I not actually draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment