Tuesday 22 March 2011

Oh Books~

Go to Unshelved for the larger image.
I do so love books. And Imagination.

On a more serious note, I'm inclined to agree that we're now so over bombard with Ifads and "look at me, I'm 3D" (which only serve as a dark, headache inducer-even worse so for an epileptic) that we forget the point of story's all together. Sure, you could argue with me that comic books are just as bad with "it's got pictures, you're not using you imagination" but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with technology or computers (non existent heaven forbid) but maybe some of us like the feel of books. The tacky cover designs and the yellowing paper are part and parcel of reading. The only time I would ever want an interactive 'Tales of Beadle the Bard' where if wizards made it so.

And there are no wizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment