Wednesday 25 May 2011

...Why?

So yesterday I got my Vice booklets back from Lulu.
Everything printed great. (except the punk page looks lightly pixelated) but that wasn't really the problem. It knocked out my pagination by a page and shifted everything across a page so none of the pages line up correctly.

This looks good...

Fine as well...

Wait...what?


Oh, and even though you made the Indesign document full bleed, we're still going to give you a white border.

Oh well. Just one stag in the world and really this was just a tester. Bit wary now because I sent my context book off the other day so I'm sort of waiting with baited breath.

I can fix this though.
Either I print it out at college, take of the cover and re use it. Or I chop down both books, and make some kind of Frankenstein monster. Either way, it'll be fixed.

Edit: Figured out what was wrong. Knew it was my fault. It's always my fault.

I wanted a blank page at the front of the book but should have put in 2 instead so the first page would start where it was supposed to. Will take 2 seconds to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment