Friday 20 May 2011

Potter pics~












So one of the lights decided to blow as soon as I started to shoot. In fact, as soon as I put the box on the table.

I guess that's an excuse for why the pictures did not come out as well lit as I had hoped. Oh well. They'll do.

Also, please excuse the horrible masking tape in one corner inside the lid. The way the box has been glues together and papered makes it hard to paper the inside. (Which is a bit of a bother, but not too noticeable and doesn't, i hope, distract too much.)

6 comments:

  1. Saw that on Tumblr and, OMG, it's so nice! Congratulations for the work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. I love white space, and by god you've certainly nailed it with this project. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Tumblr too! What an excellent major project! I have to do my major project next session, so I've been on the lookout for cool concepts, and yours is easily one of the coolest so far!
    Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white space and utter simplicity is perfect. I'd buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeez, can we buy these somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is so cool! Love them lots!

    ReplyDelete