Friday 6 May 2011

Expandable

After yesterdays crit and brain storm session about how my stereotypes brief could be seen in context, I've been thinking about ways I can expand the whole project. I'm still a little dissapointed in myself for not doing this sooner but once again I let time slip away from me and now I have to spend more time trying to fix what went wrong.

You live, you learn.
SO!

- Magazine inserts inside Vice Magazine, maybe with some information on the stereotypes/movements I've been looking into. (Would make use of the research posts on the subjects)
- Downloadable wallpapers for desktops/smart phones/tablets That could be avalible from Vice land.
- Mocked up website/part of vice land itself.
- A blog/tumblr in which I could post the stereotypes and other people could submit there on with would tie in with the next point;
- Make templates of the book so people could make their own stereotypes.

I have all the content/illustrations finished so this shouldn't take me to long to pull together.

No comments:

Post a Comment