Thursday 12 May 2011

56 deck; Bolts & Snitches & Snakes OH MY



Somebody asked why I didn't make each deck a house of Hogwarts. I guess it's because I haven't got enough of Hufflepuff (read one; Tonks) and too much choice between the other houses of where I'd put them.

No, I like the idea of doing attributes of Harry himself such as his scar, a snitch (quidditch), his glasses and a snake (parseltounge)

Everything that he is is superficial and sort of forced upon him. The inherited poor eye sight but with that, the inherited skill at quidditch. Then you have the scar forced upon by Voldemort and the ironic gift that came with it of being able to talk to snakes.

Edit:
Right. Now that they're almost all done. (minus the suites which will be prominent characters like Harry and Dumbledore). I just need to invert snake and bolt deck, print the backs, laminate and cut. Then it's onto printing the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment