Thursday 5 May 2011

Crit Feedback Reflection

A problem I need to address from my crit is the apparent lack of context of my Stereotypes brief (and to some extent the Harry Potter brief.)

STEREOTYPES:
It was felt that the illustration were good, as well as the booklet idea, but that there was no real context for them. This is completely my own fault for only having the brief in note form, as well as not stating that the brief itself was a study of character and a research brief into stereotypes themselves.

"What are they for?" Was a question that popped up and that there could be "Loads of context", which is something I need to address and quickly.

HARRY POTTER:
Not so much not having a context, but a lack of stating what the point of the project it. Again, my fault that I didn't have the brief available but I will rectify this.

No comments:

Post a Comment