Sunday 8 May 2011

Cover Tweaks


Sorted out the back cover (the blurb is from the adult covers this time and the childrens) and changed the front with in accordance to the feedback I got on Thursday. (Making the character smaller, not having him dominate the page too much.


I was going to have this for the title of the books, with the lighting bolt scar running down between Y and P but Hannah Jackson has just pointed out that it now reads as Harry Spotter (Which I now can not unsee.)

So, new tactic. Going to get rid of the scar, but the text back like it was before and tomorrow I'm off screen printing. I'm going to vanish (or clear foil) the scar across the front of the book (On all covers) which would make them more uniformed (and also it will only show up when cast against the light.) Sort of a play on the light v dark magic theme that runs through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment