Wednesday 11 May 2011

Spot Varnish


Went a lot better than yesterday.

Started with Half Blood Prince in case I mucked it up (Which I did) so it wouldn't be to obvious when it was in with the rest of the book.




The screen shifted ever so slightly as I forgot to put down so weights resulting in an off-centered and double exposed scar. Oh well.


There is a slight blue shine to Order Of the Phoenix because I used a squidgey which someone hadn't wash properly. Thanks.



Goblet of Fire came out the best. Didn't do another one as good as this but ahh well.




I have now learned that I could have achieved the same affect with clear binder (and it meant I wouldn't have had to clean the screen each to I wanted to print something new) Well gee, thanks for that after I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment