Thursday 3 February 2011

Tron: Legacy Concept Art by Steve Jung

(The awesome Thomas and Guy-Man)
Steve Jung's awesome concept art he created for Tron: Legacy. His work includes costume designs for Daft Punk and some early studies on several key art pieces.



"I am a concept designer based in Los Angeles working for the film feature animation, video games, and themed entertainment industries. I graduated from Pasadena Art Center College of Design majoring in Illustration with a strong focus on entertainment design."



"After graduating in April 2003, I began my professional career designing characters and evironments for Sammy Studios (currently Highmoon Studios). After two years in the video game industry, I moved on to feature animation conceptuallizing sets, props, color keys, and matte paintings. I have since expanded into the film industy and have worked with companies such as Paramount, Dreamworks SKG, Marvel Enterprises, Walt Disney Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers. Working on films such as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Thor, Battleship and Tron Legacy. I am currently working on The Avengers for Marvel Studios. "

No comments:

Post a Comment