Tuesday 22 February 2011

The Boy

Style 1:
Better than the original doodle but looking very Klarion like. I like the idea of having his hair morph over the story to become more wolf like. I'm thinking of incorporating this into the design and having more wolf like aspects (Without becoming anthropomorphic).

Style 2:




I don't like this one as much as I did when I first sketched it up this afternoon. I think it's perhaps because of the hair style I changed. Oh well.

Style 3:



A style I've dubbed "potato" people. This is one of the easier styles, I don't have to think about lines or composition. But that's also one of it's downfalls.

Style 4



I quite like how this one has turned out, the hair has improved and the expression is priceless. Not sure if this would be taken seriously though.

Style 5



Even more of a Klarion vibe from this one but vastly improved from the sketch. I just need to make a few decisions on which style I want to take this, maybe incorporate a few into one design and go from it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment