Friday 25 February 2011

Emma Vieceli

Billy Kaplan from Marvel’s Young Avengers.

Emma Vieceli is a professional illustrator, writer and comic artist based in Cambridge in the UK. Past clients include: SelfMadeHero, Marvel, Image, Random House, Toykopop and FuturePublishing.

"Part of what makes me love my job so much is how varied it can be, and I tend to switch between working as an artist-for-hire and writing my own stories depending on the job at hand."



'the Littlest Princess' published in a French magazine, Princess Miya

A selection of background character designs from the upcoming Thrill Electric, produced by Hatrick and channel4, written by Leah Moore and John Reppion.
Bloody Mary, written by Fabrice Sapolsky, published in French magazine, Bella Nolita.


A preview from Vieceli's upcoming Oni Book Avalon Chronicles #1, written by Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir. I was so excited to find out she was working with one of my favourite writing teams who also created one my favourite X-men; Anole.

No comments:

Post a Comment