Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Tale Of Three Brothers: Concept Art

(Death...)

When Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows part 1 came out, I didn't quite know what to expect for the tale of three brothers (Or whether they would skip it all together which would not have been beneficial to the story) However, it turned out to be the most exciting bit of the film and pretty much all I've remembered with it. (I'm in the category of the books are better, the films a bonus treat.-so don't whine about it too much)

The concept art has finally been released and it's amazing how much detail and hard work went into what amounted of about 3 minutes of animation.

(The second brother with the resurrection stone)

(The elder tree)


(Ending when Death comes to collect the finally brother as an equal)

(The first brother, drunk on power)

(The second brothers lover)


(I'm under the assumption that this is the 1st brother but I could be wrong. Edit: I was wrong. Cadmus Peverell, the second brother. A vain and arrogant man who asks Death for the power to raise his dead bride from the grave.)



(Finished sequence. The only decent quality I could find because the film won't be realised until April. Please don't sue Warner Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment