Saturday 29 January 2011

One to One Tutorial

My one to tutorial yesterday with Fred went well and now I know exactly what I need to do in order achieve a good body of work for my portfolio. Knowing that my last module work could have been 1st material is the kind of push I need right now. I was disappointed with my over all grade, especially after receiving a 1st for the last project before summer. If I can apply what I did in that module to this one then I will be heading in the right direction.



I need to remember that I am not a script writer and that I should not be trying to create stories for my character designs but basing them around questions. This is what worked in the 2nd year because I was asking questions about langauge and dialect and forming characters around my findings.

So, I need to re work some of my briefs, re write my SOI.

No comments:

Post a Comment