Saturday 22 January 2011

Case Study: Matt Wagner

Wagner has worked on comics featuring The Demon and Batman as well as such titles as Sandman Mystery Theatre and Trinity, a DC Comics limited series featuring Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. He also has a creator-owned series' Mage and Grendel.

Recent projects include Madame Xanadu for Vertigo, with artist Amy Reeder Hadley. He has also produced numerous comics covers, including painted ones for Green Arrow. Currently, Wagner is writing a Green Hornet spin-off (one of several) for Dynamite Entertainment.

What I want to show are his character turn arounds as I think these are more appropriate to my work rather than his other work. (Which is still just as great)





This is something I am going to implement into my character design showing detailed turnarounds. This is useful for both character design and toy design (if I ever wish to go down that route)

No comments:

Post a Comment