Wednesday 12 January 2011

Design Context Workshop

From the workshop we did today on design context and what it means in relation to the final major project. My position statement at the top is subject to change but at this moment in time I feel that it's appropriate to my design practice.

I've also left space under the headings so I'll be able to add more later/when I think of more. I have a peculiar taste in themes and subjects but it's all relevant in what I will explore during FMP.

Design Context tittles using triangulation:

- An illustrative investigation of aliens with a focus on story telling.
- A language investigation of gender issues with a focus on investigation.
- A sequential investigation of time travel with a focus on children's books.
- A story telling investigation of cloning with a focus on publications.
- A print based investigation of gaming with a focus on publication.



For project surgeries next week:

3 tittles for a design context publication using this same convention of titling.
Contents page for each tittle
10 chapters per context page

- What research do I plan to do sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment