Monday 24 January 2011

Brief 1: update

For the next 2 weeks I'll be working on the assets for the '59 graphic novel but of course I'm going to be working on my Lesser of 3 Evils brief, I just need to take a step back from it for a few days. (It'll be there in the background.)

Things to do for this brief:
- Finish Dee's 3 point turn (colouring wise)
- Trev's 3 point turn
- Trev's colour pallet
- FIX TREVS FACE
- Addison's height/3 point turn and colour pallet.

Then costumes, clothing and weaponry.

The graphic novel brief is pretty much what I'm doing now minus them being my own characters and there is a heck of a lot more of them. Hopefully I'm not going to go insane.

All '59 graphic novel related briefs/posts will not be uploaded on this blog. Please see off line blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment