Friday 8 April 2011

Mascot Progress

I pretty much have the mascot for Tantarra complete. I spent last night talking to the client and working through what colours they thought would work best and blue was decided upon. (Which was what I was going to go for in the first place.) There is a couple of things I might have to change like the pattern on the abdomen. (They did send a picture, I just seem to have misplaced it.)

Finished Lines. Changed the torso slightly so it looked less like it had been broken in half and twisted painfully. Slightly altered the position of the arms.

Basic flats, normal body colour and blue for he rest of the spider.
Added the white hair and blue eyes, as well as the gradient that runs from the torso into the spider. (And another dark to light gradient that also helped me with remembering where my light source was for shading.)
Second use of a gradient on the torso, the gradient on the the stomach decided to show it self up quite badly but it was somthing I was able to fix down the line. Also added the basic shade.
Changed the bleding mode of the shade to better suit the high contrast feel of the image.

Hair shade as well as added a texture that started to soften out the blend between the two different colours on the body.

And another gradient for all over, this time a vibrant pink and orange set to screen mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment