Friday 8 April 2011

More Potter Characters

The reason I've decided not to add more distinguishing features to the characters is because it takes away from the imaginative process of creating the character yourself. When you read a story book they will give a description of the character and unless it's a picture/comic book, then it's up to the reader to bring that character to life.

So here's the rest of the Golden trio.
Ron Weasley;




Hermione Granger.
I had trouble with her hair from the start (and drawing girls in general) I didn't want her to resemble Emma Watson because I want these to be separate from the movies.

Admittedly, the sketch turned out the better looking of anything I did for Hermione.



Neither hair turned out especially great but it's one character out of 30 and I don't want to spend to much time trying to make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment