Wednesday 6 April 2011

Design Context Book; Initial Idea


When we had the design context tutorials last week (and when It came to be my turn) I changed my idea at the last possible second. But that's ok, because it's now more intune with my design practice. I was aiming to make a series of little books, each one posing a question such as "what materials do you use" and then arrange the answers on each page. Then I decided that was boring and not at all what I had in mind.

SO. My idea is to create a comic. (don't worry, it's just comic format. I'm not that insane to think I can create a whole comic) One that explores character design in a narrative context. Sort of a walk through, if you will, of me through the comic posing questions and using the answers I have received from professionals gracious enough to read through my rambling query's.

No comments:

Post a Comment